LOCATION: We are based–as is this position–in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing, PR, social media, advertising and interactive agency. We have a team of approximately 30 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of both young and experienced talent.
OUR LEADERSHIP: Our firm was founded by Aric Zion (pronounced Eric), who holds a Master’s in Computer Engineering and has both MBA and PhD level training in marketing, and DuGué Zion (pronounced Doo-gay), who holds an MBA. The combination of their Fortune 100 business and technical experience, as well as international assignments in Japan and Europe, has given them a tremendous amount of valuable knowledge as well as a depth and breadth of experience that has enabled our firm to achieve things that other firms only dream of with respect to true integration across PR, social media, interactive and traditional campaigns.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat management structure and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker. You should also be fond of impromptu movie outings, happy hours, company lake days on the company boat and jet skis. If you’re not, then our medical coverage will allow you to have your head examined.
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are currently ranked as the #1 Ad Agency, #1 PR firm, #1 Social Media firm, #1 Online Marketing firm and #1 Graphic Design firm in Arizona. We also hold positions in the top interactive firms and top web development firms lists in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists. Very important to us is our ranking as the #2 Best Place to Work in the Greater Phoenix area (companies <50 people). This ranking stems from our amazing culture and workplace, outings on the company boat and jetskis, and our many many employee events from resort weekends away to our annual CrabFest where we fly in fresh stone crabs from Miami Beach.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be part of helping to manage the day to day operations of our agency.
To be successful at this job, you’re going to have to be a person that initiates and that is a real doer. Not just in the sense of doing what you’re asked but in the sense of coming up with even better ways to do things. This is an entry level position, but there is room for growth over time. Amongst the many responsibilities you will have are the following:
- Generate and manage the weekly and monthly reporting processes for our clients
- Schedule meetings as well as facilities and meals that go along with said meetings
- Manage the CEO’s action list
- Managing/sorting company mail, subscriptions, etc.
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Maintaining the employee handbook
- Compiling and managing notes from client meetings
- Enter billing information and cross checking said information for correctness
- Following up with vendors on invoices
- Making travel arrangements for employees attending out-of-state/country conferences and meetings
- Managing various online listings for agency clients, including Zion & Zion itself
- Maintaining various email lists
- Provide entry-level marketing support for various agency clients
Yep, we need some help as we grow. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.