LOCATION: We are based–as is this position–in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be part of helping to manage the day to day operations of our agency.
To be successful at this job, you’re going to have to be a person that initiates and that is a real doer. Not just in the sense of doing what you’re asked but in the sense of coming up with even better ways to do things. This is an entry level position, but there is room for growth over time. Amongst the many responsibilities you will have are the following:
- Generate and manage the weekly and monthly reporting processes for our clients
- Schedule meetings as well as facilities and meals that go along with said meetings
- Manage the CEO’s action list
- Managing/sorting company mail, subscriptions, etc.
- Ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Maintaining the employee handbook
- Compiling and managing notes from client meetings
- Enter billing information and cross checking said information for correctness
- Following up with vendors on invoices
- Making travel arrangements for employees attending out-of-state/country conferences and meetings
- Managing various online listings for agency clients, including Zion & Zion itself
- Maintaining various email lists
- Provide entry-level marketing support for various agency clients
Yep, we need some help as we grow. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service advertising, interactive, marketing, PR, and social media agency. We have a team of over 40 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days, happy hours, pool parties and BBQs at the Zions’ home, impromptu gatherings of team members, and enjoying a brew from one of the two full-size office kegs.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffle board table; a full-size pool table; dart board; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday morning Mimosa and Bloody Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401(k), as well as the most comprehensive professional development and conference attendance program of any agency in the state.
OUR CREDENTIALS: Each year we are among the top Ad Agencies in Arizona, and for several years have been ranked the #1 PR firm. We also hold positions in the top interactive firms and top web development firms lists in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.