Data Integration Engineer
(Digital Analytics / CDP)
LOCATION: US: Remote
- 4+ years experience web analytics and digital marketing experience
- Expert-level experience with a Tag Management platform including Tealium, GTM, Adobe Launch
- Strong knowledge of web languages like HTML, CSS
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (CDP) like Tealium AudienceStream, Segment, mParticle or other industry leading CDP technology is required.
- Experience setting up integrations between a CDP and 3rd party marketing tools is preferred.
- REST, SOAP and other APIs formats
- ETL and cloud architecture and technologies, in particular AWS preferred
- Database basics
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion within established deadlines
- Previous agency or consulting experience preferred
- Work closely with marketing technology leads to assess the client’s technical architecture and integrate 3rd party tools with CDP technologies (e.g., Web analytics, CRM, Marketing automation tools, etc.)
- Support tagging, data diagnostic and troubleshoot data collection issues
- Stay up to date on industry changes, evolution, and innovation and communicate key applicable implications and opportunities to the team leaders
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries
- Build integrations between a CDP for multiple marketing tools (paid media, social, marketing automation, etc) to ensure data flows into and out of the CDP for campaign delivery
- Support growth of agency’s marketing technology practice with a heavy focus on agency’s CDP practice
- Provide expertise in data governance and data privacy
- Design and solution marketing stack architecture to support each CDP implementation
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day, and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.