LOCATION: U.S. Remote
AGENCY OR SaaS COMPANY EXPERIENCE AN ABSOLUTE MUST
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be a key part of our firm’s Account Team. A successful Technical Project Manager will demonstrate an ability to build trusted relationships with their clients, communicate and promote successful engagement, identify/upsell strategic opportunities in all Zion & Zion product and service areas, and project manage the fulfillment efforts of the team – all of which lead to high client retention.
- Become knowledgeable of Agency’s MarTech offerings, including Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), digital media, marketing automation, digital architecture, data strategy, data warehousing, and data visualization
- Provide hands on project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases for Agency’s MarTech offerings
- Set project timelines based on statement of work, agency resources, and the realities of the calendar
- Work with a team of Zion & Zion product owners (Paid Media, Marketing Automation, UX, Analytics, CDP, Creative, Web) to ensure client vision is executed
- Support Zion & Zion product owners in ideation of CDP use cases and advancement of clients’ digital marketing and MarTech maturity
- Identify potential obstacles and work toward solutions that keep projects within scope and on-time
- Manage customer relationships and become a trusted advisor for clients
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- This role will be entirely client focused
- Bachelor’s (or advanced degree) in marketing, business, computer science, engineering, or a related discipline (MBA is a plus but not required)
- Understanding of highly technical concepts
- Ability to have business discussions with clients
- Advanced knowledge of MarTech stack solutions / integrations
- Experience working with marketing automation, digital analytics, digital media, and/or marketing technology projects within an agency environment
- Experience managing projects and timelines
- A love of continued education to consistently stay on top of MarTech trends
- Ability to clearly present ideas and concepts to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships with internal agency team members, third-party partners and clients
- Proven strong work ethic
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, data strategy, analytics, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, multi-day, agency holiday event at a resort (in 2022, the event was held at Disney World in Florida).
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.