MarTech Project Manager
LOCATION: U.S. REMOTE
AGENCY OR SaaS COMPANY EXPERIENCE AN ABSOLUTE MUST
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be a key part of our firm’s Account Team. A successful Technical Project Manager will demonstrate an ability to build trusted relationships with their clients, communicate and promote successful engagement, identify/upsell strategic opportunities in all Zion & Zion product and service areas, and project manage the fulfillment efforts of the team – all of which lead to high client retention.
- Become knowledgeable of Agency’s MarTech offerings, including Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), digital media, marketing automation, digital architecture, data strategy, data warehousing, and data visualization
- Provide hands on project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases for Agency’s MarTech offerings
- Set project timelines based on statement of work, agency resources, and the realities of the calendar
- Work with a team of Zion & Zion product owners (Paid Media, Marketing Automation, UX, Analytics, CDP, Creative, Web) to ensure client vision is executed
- Support Zion & Zion product owners in ideation of CDP use cases and advancement of clients’ digital marketing and MarTech maturity
- Identify potential obstacles and work toward solutions that keep projects within scope and on-time
- Manage customer relationships and become a trusted advisor for clients
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- This role will be entirely client focused
- Bachelor’s (or advanced degree) in marketing, business, computer science, engineering, or a related discipline (MBA is a plus but not required)
- Understanding of highly technical concepts
- Ability to have business discussions with clients
- Advanced knowledge of MarTech stack solutions / integrations
- Experience working with marketing automation, digital analytics, digital media, and/or marketing technology projects within an agency environment
- Experience managing projects and timelines
- A love of continued education to consistently stay on top of MarTech trends
- Ability to clearly present ideas and concepts to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships with internal agency team members, third-party partners and clients
- Proven strong work ethic
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We are also a dog-friendly office, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal-breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days and happy hours.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffleboard table; a full-size pool table; dartboard; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day, and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
Note that remote team members should expect to visit our Arizona office approximately once every six to eight weeks for team building and work-related activities. We also provide a full work-from-home setup with three monitors for all agency personnel whether they are remote or not.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
- Annual Bonus
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.