MarTech Project Manager
LOCATION: Open to U.S. REMOTE
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: Do you love to solve problems and keep things moving in a dynamic environment? Zion & Zion is looking for a passionate, motivated, and experienced MarTech Project Manager to join our agency’s MarTech team. This MarTech Project Manager will be responsible for managing a variety of complex client MarTech projects ranging from marketing automation implementation and customer data platform implementation to solutions architecture development and system integrations. These projects will be across multiple clients and multiple verticals.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget with a high degree of client and team member satisfaction
- Work with dedicated agency team to oversee all aspects of project planning and implementation of client MarTech platform projects
- Maintain flexibility in a non-structured project management environment
- Translate requirements into team-member tasks and assign those tasks
- Liaise across agency departments
- Serve as the point of contact for teams when multiple people are assigned to the same project to ensure agency team members’ actions are synergistic
- Delegate project tasks to team members best positioned to complete those tasks, taking into account scheduling, availability and other constraints
- Create long- and short-term plans, managing project and task interdependent deadlines
- Enter project requirements and timelines in project task-assignment system
- Create and maintain Gantt charts
- Adjust schedules and targets on projects as needs change
- Make strategic decisions when faced with multiple options for how to progress with a project
- Schedule internal and client sync meetings to keep all stakeholders apprised of project statuses
- Provide regular project updates, executive summaries, and hours tracking reports to clients and agency team members
- 2+ years of experience working as a project manager, agency experience working on multiple projects simultaneously preferred
- Exceptionally strong presentation skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and their value propositions
- Ability to project confidence and command attention
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days and happy hours.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffle board table; a full-size pool table; dart board; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
Note that remote team members should expect to visit our Arizona office approximately once every six to eight weeks for team building and work-related activities. We also provide a full work-from-home setup with three monitors for all agency personnel whether they are remote or not.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
- Annual Bonus
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.