So you think that you’re among the best and the brightest?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
Zion & Zion is currently accepting applications for the position of Media Assistant Intern. Have you ever thought about how ads are targeted to you online or on TV? Or why that Jimmy John’s banner has been following you around the web? The Media Assistant Intern will get an inside look at how advertising is bought and sold from the brightest minds in traditional and digital advertising. Qualified candidates will be:
1) Analytical (like numbers)
2) Meticulous and detail oriented
3) An excellent communicator (both written and spoken)
4) Able to grasp new concepts quickly
5) Giddy at the thought of using Microsoft Excel and/or PowerPoint
Some internship duties may include:
- Campaign reporting
- Creating insertion orders
- Trafficking creative
- Giving input on online creative
- Matching invoices with planned media
- Optimizing Facebook campaigns
- Analyzing website analytics and conversion data
We are looking to for an individual who is hungry to learn about the industry and can provide innovative, strategic, creative ideas and work independently. Applicants from around the world (with work visas) are welcome to apply. The selectees will have the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest in the marketing, design and advertising world, at Zion & Zion, rated #1 Best Place to Work by Phoenix Business Journal.
If hired, this position would require at least 24 hours a week (3 days). You should also preferably have completed or be pursuing a degree in Business (Marketing, Advertising, Finance, or Business Administration).