LOCATION: U.S. Remote
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: Do you want to learn and grow in your marketing career? Are you a team player who wants to work in an environment where you can have the opportunity to experience a variety of different areas within media advertising? We’re looking for an exceptional individual who is detail oriented, organized, and can help to further the growth and development of the paid media team at Zion & Zion. There will also be an opportunity to grow in this position through assisting the media team in: trafficking ad assets, assisting in paid media campaign set up, and learning paid media through the maintenance and upkeep of reporting dashboards.
- Manipulate data in Excel
- Learn new platforms/tools quickly
- Manage and coordinate client changes (e.g., offers, media schedules) with Media team
- Take detailed notes during client-related meetings and send recap emails to the team following the meeting
- Check in on campaign pacing and optimization opportunities for media campaigns
- Update reporting docs and perform data entry for media client reporting
- Traffic creative assets to vendors and internal teams
- Gather proof of performance assets for media campaigns
- Keep media flowcharts updated in coordination with media planner/buyers
- Help to maintain and oversee monthly media budgets and ensure proper and timely invoice reconciliation occurs
- Coordinate with vendors on media invoices and review of contracts
- Assist media team in planning, buying and execution of digital media campaigns as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or similar
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Analytical mindset with a knack for rapid troubleshooting and ability to problem-solve independently
- Proactive team player willing to roll your sleeves up and help the team as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a cross-functional company environment
- Experience at an agency (internships too) a plus
- Ability to multi-task across multiple tasks and projects
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, data strategy, analytics, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, multi-day, agency holiday event at a resort (in 2022, the event was held at Disney World in Florida).
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.