LOCATION: U.S. Remote
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: Do you want to learn and grow in your marketing career? Are you a team player who wants to work in an environment where you can have the opportunity to experience a variety of different areas within media advertising? We’re looking for an exceptional individual who is detail oriented, organized, and can help to further the growth and development of the paid media team at Zion & Zion. There will also be an opportunity to grow in this position through assisting the media team in: trafficking ad assets, assisting in paid media campaign set up, and learning paid media through the maintenance and upkeep of reporting dashboards.
- Manipulate data in Excel
- Learn new platforms/tools quickly
- Manage and coordinate client changes (e.g., offers, media schedules) with Media team
- Take detailed notes during client-related meetings and send recap emails to the team following the meeting
- Check in on campaign pacing and optimization opportunities for media campaigns
- Update reporting docs and perform data entry for media client reporting
- Traffic creative assets to vendors and internal teams
- Gather proof of performance assets for media campaigns
- Keep media flowcharts updated in coordination with media planner/buyers
- Help to maintain and oversee monthly media budgets and ensure proper and timely invoice reconciliation occurs
- Coordinate with vendors on media invoices and review of contracts
- Assist media team in planning, buying and execution of digital media campaigns as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or similar
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Analytical mindset with a knack for rapid troubleshooting and ability to problem-solve independently
- Proactive team player willing to roll your sleeves up and help the team as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a cross-functional company environment
- Experience at an agency (internships too) a plus
- Ability to multi-task across multiple tasks and projects
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We are also a dog-friendly office, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal-breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days and happy hours.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffleboard table; a full-size pool table; dartboard; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day, and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
Note that remote team members should expect to visit our Arizona office approximately once every six to eight weeks for team building and work-related activities. We also provide a full work-from-home setup with three monitors for all agency personnel whether they are remote or not.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
- Annual Bonus
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.