Senior Digital Analyst
LOCATION: We are based, as is this position, in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
WE ARE: A full-service interactive, marketing, PR, social media, and advertising agency. We have a team of approximately 30 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR LEADERSHIP: Our firm was founded by Aric Zion (pronounced Eric), who holds a Master’s in Computer Engineering and has both MBA and PhD level training in marketing, and DuGué Zion (pronounced Doo-gay), who holds an MBA. The combination of their Fortune 100 business and technical experience, as well as international assignments in Japan and Europe, has given them the depth and breadth of experience that has enabled our firm to achieve things that other firms only dream of with respect to true integration across PR, social media, interactive and traditional campaigns.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat management structure and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker. You should also be fond of impromptu movie outings, happy hours, and company lake days on the company boat and jet skis. If you’re not, then our medical coverage will allow you to have your head examined.
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are currently ranked amongst the top digital agencies in Arizona, with various sources also ranking us as #1 Ad Agency, #1 PR firm, and #1 Social Media firm. Very important to us is our ranking as the #2 Best Place to Work in the Greater Phoenix area (companies <50 people) and being ranked as a Top Company to Work for in Arizona by Career Builder.
HOW WE TREAT OUR TEAM MEMBERS:
- We work hard, and we play hard. But we don’t work people to death. You can expect a 45 to 55 hour week.
- We provide ample opportunities for outside learning and try to send each team member to one or two multi-day, out-of-state conferences per year.
- We treat our team members as well as we treat our clients. In fact, the new 14,000 sq ft Zion & Zion Building which is scheduled for completion later this year (right next door to our current space, two blocks off Mill Ave) was designed with the detailed input of every team member and with furnishings and features that are all about team member collaboration and enjoyment.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be part of the cornerstone of our firm’s digital strategy, interactive marketing, and analytics efforts, all targeted not only at driving business for clients in the near term but also at planning the evolution of their digital strategies and websites.
- Extremely well versed in web analytics—no less than an absolute expert
- Have a demonstrated ability to use analytics data to generate non-obvious insight.
- A superstar when it comes to client interaction and presentation ability
- A true self-starter.
- Comfortable in unstructured, organic environments. (This is a company without a lot of structure, so if you need lots of structure, this won’t be the place for you.)
- Completely up-to-date on all recent Google Analytics features
- Experience with other analytics tools such as ClickTale or similar
- Business savvy and experienced with thinking in business terms
- Ability to multi-task in the extreme and to work on several accounts simultaneously
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Agency experience desirable
Yep, we want it all. We hope you do too. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.