Senior Digital Coordinator
LOCATION: We are based, as is this position, in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be an integral part of our firm’s integrated SEM and digital media efforts. Working alongside the SEM and digital teams, you will gather findings from competitive research, document ongoing testing results, update pacing documents, update test performance documents, take detailed notes during client meetings, etc. There will also be an opportunity to grow in this position through assisting the media team, including managing paid social accounts, gathering proof of performance for media buys and keep media flowcharts as well as other media documents updated, etc.
- Being proficient in manipulating data in Excel with a desire to learn new platforms quickly
- Managing and coordinating client changes (e.g. offers, general client info) with internal teams
- Taking detailed notes during client-related meetings as well as sending recap emails to the team following the meeting
- Checking in on campaign pacing and optimization opportunities for accounts on a regular basis
- Compiling and documenting competitive research as well as SEM testing schedule and results
- Testing landing pages and ads to increase client ROI
- Monitoring website traffic and conversions within Google Analytics as well as tying these changes back to tests or optimizations made
- Gathering proof of performance assets for media campaigns of all digital media
- Keeping media flowcharts updated in coordination with media planner/buyers
- Pulling media pacing reports and analyzing against KPIs
- Assisting the media team in planning, buying and execution of digital media campaigns as needed
- Managing media vendors and researching potential opportunities
Requisite skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Business Administration, or similar)
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads, and Google Analytics platforms
- Analytical mindset with a knack for rapid troubleshooting and ability to problem-solve independently
- Proactive team player willing to roll your sleeves up and help the team as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a cross-functional company environment
- Experience at an agency (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task across multiple clients and projects
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, data strategy, analytics, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, multi-day, agency holiday event at a resort (in 2022, the event was held at Disney World in Florida).
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.