Senior Digital Coordinator
LOCATION: We are based, as is this position, in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be an integral part of our firm’s integrated SEM and digital media efforts. Working alongside the SEM and digital teams, you will gather findings from competitive research, document ongoing testing results, update pacing documents, update test performance documents, take detailed notes during client meetings, etc. There will also be an opportunity to grow in this position through assisting the media team, including managing paid social accounts, gathering proof of performance for media buys and keep media flowcharts as well as other media documents updated, etc.
- Being proficient in manipulating data in Excel with a desire to learn new platforms quickly
- Managing and coordinating client changes (e.g. offers, general client info) with internal teams
- Taking detailed notes during client-related meetings as well as sending recap emails to the team following the meeting
- Checking in on campaign pacing and optimization opportunities for accounts on a regular basis
- Compiling and documenting competitive research as well as SEM testing schedule and results
- Testing landing pages and ads to increase client ROI
- Monitoring website traffic and conversions within Google Analytics as well as tying these changes back to tests or optimizations made
- Gathering proof of performance assets for media campaigns of all digital media
- Keeping media flowcharts updated in coordination with media planner/buyers
- Pulling media pacing reports and analyzing against KPIs
- Assisting the media team in planning, buying and execution of digital media campaigns as needed
- Managing media vendors and researching potential opportunities
Requisite skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Business Administration, or similar)
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Deep knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads, and Google Analytics platforms
- Analytical mindset with a knack for rapid troubleshooting and ability to problem-solve independently
- Proactive team player willing to roll your sleeves up and help the team as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a cross-functional company environment
- Experience at an agency (preferred)
- Ability to multi-task across multiple clients and projects
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service advertising, interactive, marketing, PR, and social media agency. We have a team of over 40 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days, happy hours, pool parties and BBQs at the Zions’ home, impromptu gatherings of team members, and enjoying a brew from one of the two full-size office kegs.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffle board table; a full-size pool table; dart board; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday morning Mimosa and Bloody Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401(k), as well as the most comprehensive professional development and conference attendance program of any agency in the state.
OUR CREDENTIALS: Each year we are among the top Ad Agencies in Arizona, and for several years have been ranked the #1 PR firm. We also hold positions in the top interactive firms and top web development firms lists in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.