Senior Internet Marketer
LOCATION: US: Remote
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be part of the cornerstone of our firm’s online marketing efforts. Here’s our wish list—it’s ambitious, so we ask that you are as well:
Being great with constructing and managing search engine marketing campaigns and display advertising campaigns and having experience with retargeting, etc. all goes without saying as being required. What we’re looking for is someone whose skills go beyond the basics. Specifically, the ideal candidate will be an analytical magician (we provide rabbit and hat, but you must have your own wand) and will also:
- Be highly proficient in manipulating data via spreadsheets, pivot tables and databases
- Have a track record of conceiving of innovative ways to segment data in order to generate insightful revisions to online marketing campaigns
- Possess the marketing savvy and experience to propose and drive landing page and site structure changes so as to increase client ROI
- Have experience with a range of analytics tools including, or similar to: Google Analytics, Omiture, Coremetrics, etc.
- Have the ability to construct advanced segments and filtering in tools such as Google Analytics
- Effectively interface with the CEO, COO, and Senior Web/Mobile Applications Developer to drive the integration of analytics tracking code on client sites
- Effectively interface with the CEO, COO, and Design & Interactive team to drive landing page and site evolution.
- Have familiarity with business concepts such as customer lifetime value as well as an understanding of basic financial concepts such as fixed vs. variable cost, marginal revenue and marginal cost, net present value, etc. so as to appropriately and effectively consider the impact of search marketing and display campaigns on these client metrics.
This person is tasked with being the agency expert on all things related to site analytics, SEM and ROI measurement as it relates to all campaigns and activities include PR, Social Media, Print, Email Marketing, etc.
Yep, we want it all. We hope you do too. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day, and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.