Senior Internet Marketer
LOCATION: We are based–as is this position–in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be part of the cornerstone of our firm’s online marketing efforts. Here’s our wish list—it’s ambitious, so we ask that you are as well:
Being great with constructing and managing search engine marketing campaigns and display advertising campaigns and having experience with retargeting, etc. all goes without saying as being required. What we’re looking for is someone whose skills go beyond the basics. Specifically, the ideal candidate will be an analytical magician (we provide rabbit and hat, but you must have your own wand) and will also:
- Be highly proficient in manipulating data via spreadsheets, pivot tables and databases
- Have a track record of conceiving of innovative ways to segment data in order to generate insightful revisions to online marketing campaigns
- Possess the marketing savvy and experience to propose and drive landing page and site structure changes so as to increase client ROI
- Have experience with a range of analytics tools including, or similar to: Google Analytics, Omiture, Coremetrics, etc.
- Have the ability to construct advanced segments and filtering in tools such as Google Analytics
- Effectively interface with the CEO, COO, and Senior Web/Mobile Applications Developer to drive the integration of analytics tracking code on client sites
- Effectively interface with the CEO, COO, and Design & Interactive team to drive landing page and site evolution.
- Have familiarity with business concepts such as customer lifetime value as well as an understanding of basic financial concepts such as fixed vs. variable cost, marginal revenue and marginal cost, net present value, etc. so as to appropriately and effectively consider the impact of search marketing and display campaigns on these client metrics.
This person is tasked with being the agency expert on all things related to site analytics, SEM and ROI measurement as it relates to all campaigns and activities include PR, Social Media, Print, Email Marketing, etc.
Yep, we want it all. We hope you do too. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service advertising, interactive, marketing, PR, and social media agency. We have a team of over 40 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days, happy hours, pool parties and BBQs at the Zions’ home, impromptu gatherings of team members, and enjoying a brew from one of the two full-size office kegs.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffle board table; a full-size pool table; dart board; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday morning Mimosa and Bloody Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401(k), as well as the most comprehensive professional development and conference attendance program of any agency in the state.
OUR CREDENTIALS: Each year we are among the top Ad Agencies in Arizona, and for several years have been ranked the #1 PR firm. We also hold positions in the top interactive firms and top web development firms lists in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.