Senior Manager / Director Internet Marketing & Analytics
LOCATION: We are based–as is this position–in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing, PR, social media, advertising and interactive agency. We have a team of approximately 30 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of both young and experienced talent.
OUR LEADERSHIP: Our firm was founded by Aric Zion (pronounced Eric), who holds a Master’s in Computer Engineering and has both MBA and PhD level training in marketing, and DuGué Zion (pronounced Doo-gay), who holds an MBA. The combination of their Fortune 100 business and technical experience, as well as international assignments in Japan and Europe, has given them a tremendous amount of valuable knowledge as well as a depth and breadth of experience that has enabled our firm to achieve things that other firms only dream of with respect to true integration across PR, social media, interactive and traditional campaigns.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat management structure and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker. You should also be fond of impromptu movie outings, happy hours, company lake days on the company boat and jet skis. If you’re not, then our medical coverage will allow you to have your head examined.
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are currently ranked as the #3 Ad Agency, #1 PR firm, #1 Social Media firm, and #1 Online Marketing firm in Arizona. We also hold positions in the top interactive firms and top web development firms lists in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists. Very important to us is our ranking as the #4 Best Place to Work in the Greater Phoenix area (companies <25 people). This ranking is particularly important to us because it allowed our employees to dress up as cowboys and cowgirls at the western themed event that celebrated the winners—natural of you to ask at this point if we get out much.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We’re looking for an exceptional individual. If it’s you, you’ll be part of the cornerstone of our firm’s internet marketing, web/traditional analytics and SEO offerings. Here’s our wish list—it’s ambitious, so we ask that you are as well:
Being great with constructing and managing search engine marketing campaigns and display advertising campaigns as well as search engine optimization and having experience with retargeting, etc. all goes without saying as being required. What we’re looking for is someone whose skills go beyond the basics. Specifically, the ideal candidate will be an analytical magician (we provide rabbit and hat, but you must have your own wand) and will also:
- Be highly proficient in manipulating data via spreadsheets and databases
- Have a track record of conceiving of innovative ways to segment data in order to generate insightful analytics
- Possess the marketing savvy and experience to propose and drive landing page and site structure changes so as to increase client ROI
- Have experience with a range of analytics tools including, or similar to: Clicktale, Google Analytics, Omiture, Coremetrics, etc.
- Have the ability to construct advanced segments and filtering in tools such as Google Analytics
- Effectively interface with the CEO, COO, and Senior Web/Mobile Applications Developer to drive the integration of analytics tracking code on client sites
- Effectively interface with the CEO, COO, and Design & Interactive team to drive landing page and site evolution.
- Have familiarity with business concepts such as customer lifetime value as well as an understanding of basic financial concepts such as fixed vs. variable cost, marginal revenue and marginal cost, net present value, etc. so as to appropriately and effectively consider the impact of search marketing and display campaigns on these client metrics.
This person is tasked with being the agency expert on all things related to site analytics, SEM, SEO and ROI measurement as it relates to all campaigns and activities include PR, Social Media, Print, Email Marketing, etc.
Yep, we want it all. We hope you do too. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.