Senior PPC Strategist
LOCATION: We are based, as is this position, in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS: We’re looking for an exceptional individual with a desire for continued learning. If this is you, you’ll be an integral part of our agency’s online marketing and digital strategy efforts. Here’s our wish list—it’s ambitious, so we ask that you are as well:
Knowledge of constructing and managing PPC campaigns, as a requirement, goes without saying. What we’re looking for is someone whose skills go beyond the basics. The ideal candidate will be a quantitative and marketing magician.
- Expert in manipulating data in Excel to uncover performance insights
- Strong track record of conceiving innovative ways to segment data in order to generate insightful optimizations to online marketing campaigns
- Strong marketing savvy and experience to propose and drive landing page and site structure changes to increase client ROI
- Expert in extreme multi-tasking
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics
- Reporting tool experience
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to present to clients with confidence
- 5-7 years of experience in PPC campaign management
- 3+ years agency experience or corporate experience managing diverse sets of PPC campaigns
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics certified
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio a plus
- Knowledge of Tableau a plus
Yep, we want it all. We hope you do too. Are you the guy or gal for the job?
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service advertising, interactive, marketing, PR, and social media agency. We have a team of over 40 people and a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days, happy hours, pool parties and BBQs at the Zions’ home, impromptu gatherings of team members, and enjoying a brew from one of the two full-size office kegs.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffle board table; a full-size pool table; dart board; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday morning Mimosa and Bloody Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and a 401(k), as well as the most comprehensive professional development and conference attendance program of any agency in the state.
OUR CREDENTIALS: Each year we are among the top Ad Agencies in Arizona, and for several years have been ranked the #1 PR firm. We also hold positions in the top interactive firms and top web development firms lists in the Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.