MarTech Senior Solutions Architect
LOCATION: US: Remote
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing team member to join our agency. You will function as a solutions architect, responsible for the design, deployment and support of clients’ marketing technology stacks and the leveraging of those stacks towards clients’ marketing goals. You must be a self-starter and self-directed and able to work both on your own and in teams, alongside team members from the following areas: development, data warehousing, media, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data visualization, data science, UX, CX, content development, creative, brand strategy, and account service.
- Extensive experience with Customer Data Platforms
- Extensive marketing technology knowledge, encompassing a significant breadth of tools
- Significant experience working with large datasets and working with query languages such as SQL
- Knowledge of tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, or Adobe Launch
- Knowledge of cloud ecosystems such as Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, and PHP
- Significant experience interacting with clients , and, in particular, in client-facing marketing technology roles
- 5+ years’ experience with a marketing technology agency, marketing automation agency, and/or analytics agency
- Support the development and rollout of advanced web analytics tools and other marketing technology tools such as customer data platforms, tag management systems, marketing automation platforms, and more
- Support the rollout of data warehousing projects incorporating various datasets from different sources
- Rapidly develop prototypes and proofs of concept to test theories and frameworks
- Identify opportunities for automation to help streamline processes and decrease time spent on manual tasks
- Develop crawl-walk-run marketing technology strategies and deployment roadmaps
- Mentor and train teammates to grow their expertise
- Develop ideas for data visualization as it relates to data warehousing and marketing technology, and collaborate with agency data visualization experts to execute
- Support thought leadership efforts in general
- Develop marketing technology case studies
- Develop articles for agency website
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, data strategy, analytics, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, multi-day, agency holiday event at a resort (in 2022, the event was held at Disney World in Florida).
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.