VP Marketing Analytics
LOCATION: We are based, as is this position, in Tempe, AZ—an upbeat college town in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing team member to lead marketing analytics within our agency.
- Develop analytics-related agency processes with a focus on insight development and marketing action
- Provide strategic leadership for cross-discipline teams, which include agency team members from the following departments: digital media, social media, marketing automation, Tealium, data warehousing and data visualization.
- Provide leadership for our marketing automation, content and Tealium teams to develop marketing strategies aligned to the customer journey
- Manage your workload across simultaneous projects with proven success coordinating cross-departmentally to accomplish goals
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in multiple digital products, benefits, and features
- Identify and communicate strong Tealium use cases
- Analyze complex issues, identify possible solutions, and present recommendations to clients and coworkers
- Produce agency articles and white papers
- Work alongside agency senior leadership and department leaders to mentor and develop agency personnel, balancing team member’s personnel desires and agency objectives.
Requisite skills include:
- Experience with digital media a plus
- Experience with UX and customer journey processes a plus
- Experience with one or more advanced marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua a plus
- Experience with accessing data warehouses
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience interacting with non-technical teams and developing actionable marketing strategies based on data, analytics and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to captivate an audience, including client executives
- Bachelor of Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems , Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- CDP familiarity a MUST (Tealium preferred)
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
LOCATION: Open to U.S. REMOTE or based in Tempe, AZ— in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.
WE ARE: A full-service advertising, interactive, marketing, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We also have an office dog, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days and happy hours.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffle board table; a full-size pool table; dart board; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
Note that remote team members should expect to visit our Arizona office approximately once every six to eight weeks for team building and work-related activities. We also provide a full work-from-home setup with three monitors for all agency personnel whether they are remote or not.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
- Annual Bonus
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.