Tag Management Specialist
LOCATION: U.S. Remote
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: We are looking for a passionate, motivated, high-performing team member to join our agency.
Do you love a well formatted data layer? We sure do. Here at Zion & Zion, we are looking for someone to join our rapidly growing data team to help deploy best-in-class tag management platform builds for some of the world’s top brands.
The Associate Tag Management Specialist is responsible for making tracking projects come to life and will work directly with our analytics, data strategy, and solutions architecture teams.
In this role, you will gain exposure to a diverse set of tools to help grow your skill set. At Zion & Zion, no two client tech stacks are alike across ours clients, which makes this a great place to learn about a multitude of tools.
- Configure various tag management assets such as tags, triggers, variables etc.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Thoroughly test, validate, and diagnose tracking issues
- Deliver top-quality implementations within project timelines and hours allocations
- 1+ years of hands-on experience working with tag management platforms such as Adobe DTM/Launch, Google Tag Manager, or Tealium iQ
- Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital analytics platforms
- Experience implementing pixels/tags for platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience using browser developer tools for tag building & testing. e.g. Chrome Developer Tools, Charles Proxy, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite tools
- Experience working in Tealium iQ
- Experience with app tracking
- Agency or consultancy experience
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a relatively flat organization and extremely limited hierarchy that facilitates collaboration and open communication both within and across departments, and to senior leaders.
We bring together all of our team members three to four times per year for a week of in-person collaboration and professional development.
Everyone is equipped with two to three monitors for their home office, and people are free to work relatively flexible hours, within their own time zone.
We are as much about learning and thought leadership as we are about profitability. We believe that the smarter we are, and the more collaborative we are, and the more we embrace innovation and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, the better both our people and our organization will perform.
Our senior leaders are always accessible to absolutely anyone in the organization for a quick Zoom chat on thought leadership, innovation, or career-development advice. Whatever our people need, we’re there for them.
We pride ourselves on our agility and doing what other agencies either cannot do, or cannot do fast enough.
We also pride ourselves on what we call being T-shaped. i.e. we encourage people to learn and grow by understanding agency functions across our organization. T-shaped people can be contrasted with I-shaped people–The “T” is the idea that you have horizontal connections to what is beside you, as opposed to the “I” representing being siloed and vertical.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day, and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
- Annual Bonus
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.