Web Analytics Consultant
LOCATION: U.S. Remote
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE JOB: Do you love Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics and really want to grow your existing skills and learn new skills with a team that is the best in the business? Areas of growth include learning more about Customer Data Platforms, digital media, digital customer experience strategy, data visualization, customer analysis, and testing. If this sounds like you, then read on.
The Web Analytics Consultant will be responsible for client management, developing tracking strategies for Google Analytics and other analytics platforms, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations, and reporting, creating dashboards and education to improve clients’ digital marketing initiatives.
- Understand business problems and capture client requirements by leading effective conversations with business and technical client teams
- Grow positive client relationships with clients and identify client objectives and opportunities
- Design and document data-measurement strategies for Google Analytics including Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and other digital analytics platforms including Adobe Analytics
- Communicate analytics requirements and best practices to other agency team members, including solution architects, implementation consultants, developers, and other technical resources
- Interpret how to best apply the out-of-the-box product to provide a solution; including finding alternative approaches that best leverage the platform
- Understand client infrastructure where data is collected, either on a website or via media tools; regularly use debugging & QA tools
- Develop visuals to explain data trends, either via dashboarding or data visualization tools including Data Studio
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and provide analytics thought leadership for clients
- Develop clear, effective, on-the-fly communications in response to client queries
- Manage multiple tasks across multiple projects in a timely manner
- Work with multiple client simultaneously effectively prioritizing as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, analytics, statistics, or other related field. Or, similar years of hands-on experience
- 3+ years of experience working with clients in a consulting role
- Experience building Google Analytics measurement strategies
- 3+ years of continuous work with digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Adobe Analytics or similar digital analytics platforms
- Tech Savvy: you pick up new technology quickly
- 1-2 years experience presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients
- Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics Certification (or in the process)
- Experience building dashboards with Data Studio
NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP-INS PLEASE.
WE ARE: A full-service marketing technology, advertising, interactive, public relations, and social media agency. We have a culture driven by innovation, fun, and a wealth of energetic and experienced talent.
OUR CULTURE: We have a flat organization (i.e. no managers, no hierarchy, no silos) and a “no-walls” office layout that facilitates collaboration and open communication across departments. We are also a dog-friendly office, so if you don’t like dogs, that’s a deal-breaker.
You should also be fond of movie days and happy hours.
We also offer free snacks and drinks; film screenings at the office in our surround-sound Café with 18-foot movie screen; a 14-foot-long shuffleboard table; a full-size pool table; dartboard; full-size video arcade game with 135 games; and an amazing office from an architectural, interior design, and functional perspective that the Business Journal called out as The Coolest Office Building in Arizona.
The crowning jewel of every year here at Zion & Zion is a truly epic, weekend-long, agency holiday party at a local upscale resort that includes: two hotel nights for agency team members and their significant others, a Friday evening get together, a Saturday spa day, and lunch, a Saturday evening cocktail reception, a Saturday night multi-course dinner at an upscale restaurant, a Sunday-morning Mimosa-and-Bloody-Mary get together, and a Sunday late morning buffet brunch.
Note that remote team members should expect to visit our Arizona office approximately once every six to eight weeks for team building and work-related activities. We also provide a full work-from-home setup with three monitors for all agency personnel whether they are remote or not.
- United Health Care Health Benefits: Zero wait period, 8 plans to choose from, receive medical coverage on Day 1
- United Health Care Dental & VSP vision: Zero wait period, receive dental & vision coverage on Day 1
- FSA & HSA options: pretax contributions towards qualified health expenses
- Optum Wellness: get personalized wellness coaching
- 401(k): plus Roth options
- Employer Paid Basic Term Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Employee paid Disability Insurance
- Training & Development: Online training courses, online learning resources, virtual learning events, certifications available
- Perks at Work: discounts and member pricing for more than 1,500 merchants
- Employee Assistance Program: access registered nurses, counselors, virtual doctor visits, legal consultation, and much more
- Commuter Benefits: pretax dollars can be used for mass transit fees and parking
- Adoption Assistance– reimbursed up to $1,500 of eligible adoption expenses
- Financial Convenience Benefits– Multiple payroll direct deposit options, pay cards, 529 College Savings plan deposits
- Generous PTO and Flexible Work Hours
- Annual Bonus
OUR CREDENTIALS: We are consistently ranked among the top agencies, web development firms, and public relations firms, and while we have a track record of winning a substantial number of creative awards, we pride ourselves on being a strategy-first agency with a deep MarTech, CDP, digital and analytics core. Very important to us is our ranking by both The Business Journal and Career Builder as a Best Place to Work.