Zion & Zion Hires Five; Expands Social Media, Web Applications, Creative & Media Teams
Tempe, Ariz. – June 30, 2010 – Zion & Zion today announces the further expansion of its team to support the additional regional, national and international clients that it has added to its already noteworthy list. Having never suffered the business downturn that the bulk of the agency industry was subjected to, Zion & Zion has been in the position of not having to “recover,” but instead being able to direct its resources at furthering it leadership.
The full-service firm has hired five to support its continued growth in all areas, including: social media, web applications, creative development and media planning and execution. The specifics of the new hires are as follows:
- Caige Nichols – As the latest addition to the Web Applications development team at Zion & Zion, Caige brings with him years of experience in the development of sophisticated web applications. Already savvy on a wide variety of web 2.0 languages and techniques, Caige will lead the expansion of Zion & Zion’s cross functional social media/web applications effort. Caige is ideally suited to this role given his most recent position as a senior member of the ASU Cronkite School’s Public Relations / Web Applications integration initiative.
- Natalie Abel – Natalie comes to Zion & Zion with a bachelors of science in public relations from Northern Arizona University. She brings with her a wide variety of skills from previous positions, including a public relations and marketing position at Coconino Community College in Flagstaff, Ariz., where she wrote news stories, conducted interviews and research, managed special events and newsletter production.
- Charles Clarkson – Graduated from Oklahoma City University in 2005 with a B.A. in Mass Communications and Political Science, Charles comes to Zion & Zion after most recently working in Washington, D.C. in a public relations position with the NGLCC (National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce) in the Executive Director’s office. Charles will focus on the areas of social media monitoring and ROI assessment.
- Erica Goodwin – With a bachelor’s of science in Industrial Design from Arizona State University, Erica comes from a distinguished family of graphic and design talent. Erica’s father was recently singled out for a lifetime contribution award from the American Institute of Graphic Artists. Erica’s background includes a design internship at Crate & Barrel in Chicago.
- Meredith Lyon – Meredith graduated Arizona State University in 2009 after having completed an internship with Coleman in Wichita, Kan. Meredith’s mastery of not only the Adobe Suite but also of 3D modeling tools including SolidWorks and Rhino add to Zion & Zion’s existing competency 3D product modeling.
“We’re proud to welcome such exceptional talent to our team. We get literally thousands of résumés and quite frankly seek the best of the best,” stated Zion & Zion CEO Aric Zion.